Adam is a powerful tool that allow you to execute programs on remote computer.
Adam is the perfect employee, you teach him exactly what to do and it will do it perfectly automatically.
Whatever you did manually you can now do it automatically, more effectively and more faster.
Adam allows you to run any task on remote Windows/Linux machine, which means you can send any shell command or script to Windows or Linux remote computer or use one of the Adam's automatically build-in features (tasks).
Adam includes more than 40 build-in automatically commands and integrated with other applications.
Who is using Adam?
- Send command-line to Windows/Linux remote machine using WMI/SSH technology (agentless)
- File Manager
- Copy Files and Directories, Create directory, Delete, Rename, Read and Write Text/INI/XML file, Compress Tool, and more...
- Kill process, Shutdown Tool, Check if file exist, Search and Replace, Service, and more...
- Set host name, FTP, Download, cURL, Check if URL exist, and more...
Control EC2 environment
Control S3 environment
- Control vCenter VMs
- Deploy application to remote machine - Install new WAR to Jetty on Linux machine or Install MSI silent installation on Windows machine.
- Advanced Settings, OS Auto Detect, Conditions, Properties, Rollback and more.
- Remote Control (enterprise edition only)
- Control Adam from Anywhere by E-Mail commands.
- Sending E-Mail notifications with attach files
- No need to install agent on the remote machine.
- No Installation
- No need to install the tool, just run it!
- Write your automation script in XML format, No programming required.
Readable script and accessible to future changes and maintenance.
- Operating Systems
- You can connect to Windows/Linux machines.
How Adam Works?
Adam is running on Windows Operation System and execute tasks on remote Windows/Linux computer. When finished, it will send an E-Mail notification to the Administrator.